Fill our form or scroll down for other options.
So you want to be part of our love generation… Hooray! That makes me so happy. I love emails, messages and questions. If… if is good.
Then to save your time and mine, check the FAQ below first.
Then what are you waiting for? Get in touch. Don’t be afraid to tell me about your deepest darkest secrets, dreams, aspirations, plans, fears, sad excuses or worries.
Then just pick up the phone and dial +9712 44 637 66. Get in touch and let’s get this show on the road. Don’t wait to think about it. Do it, and think about it later.
Then Follow and engage with me through my 2 favorite social media channels…
Here’s where you would be the first to know about upcoming events and what’s new with Be You. It’s also where my best buddies and cheerleaders are.
This is where you will know about upcoming events as well as witness inspiration as it kicks in all of a sudden and you can see my goofy self and get some random & crazy ‘filtered’ coaching tips. Give me your hearts.
Spreading love from Abu Dhabi to the world. Come in for a cup of coffee. It’s good and it’s free.
Office 701, NBK Building,
Near Al Hilal Bank and Universal Hospital,
Airport Road Sheikh Rashid Bin Saeed St,
Abu Dhabi, UAE
What is Life Coaching?
- Discover, clarify, and align with what the client wants to achieve
- Encourage client self-discovery
- Elicit client-generated solutions and strategies
- Hold the client responsible and accountable
What all that jibber jabber means is that you come to me with a goal or a challenge and we work together on getting you moving forward. I rattle you out of your comfort zone and you do the hard work. Then we celebrate and you go home a happier more productive person feeling like you are finally powered by passion.
Are you certified?
- Certified ‘Passion Test’ facilitator for adults (US) –The one and only in UAE.
- Certified ‘Passion Test’ facilitator for kids & teens (US) – The one and only in UAE.
- Kids Coaching Connection Coach (Canada) –This was one of my earliest programs to complete.
- Byron Katie’s ‘The Work’ facilitator (US) – This is how I will get you out of your prison of suffering.
- Professional Certified Coach -PCC- at the International Coaches Federation – You get this designation only after you have about 750 hours of coaching under your belt, I now have well over a 1000 hours. That’s a lot of coaching experience at your disposal.
- Certified Strategic Interventionist (Robbins Madanes Training, US) –This is a beautiful 6 months process that makes me able to coach like the amazing Tony Robbins does. It makes me a Tonyette!
- Certified Co-active life coach -CPCC (US) –This is one of the most rigorous certification programs out there.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Interior Design and Minor in Fine Arts (Lebanon)- Yes, once upon a time, this was my passion. I always loved making things prettier and better and happier.
- Master’s Diploma in Interior & Product Design (Italy) – This was my excuse to go live in Italy, a dream come true, and to travel all of Europe, which I did minus Scandinavia. But I did work hard at the studying part, and all in Italian no less!
Why should I hire a coach, I can reach my goals on my own or get free motivation online?
Does it matter if I don’t live in UAE?
How does it work?
Is life coaching for me, can I try one session?
How long will I need coaching for and what if my lifestyle is too busy?
Habits take time. New ones you want to acquire or old habits you want to quit will only happen across a span of time. Your self-growth happens between the sessions not during the sessions. You come for coaching only 30 minutes a week, then you go out to your life. That’s where all the self-growth is going to happen, not during your session. Just imagine in 3 months, you will be powered by passion, intention and purpose to live your happy life.
What if I can’t afford your fees?
Will I be assured of the privacy of my information when I sign up with you?
Be You International follows the International Coach Federation Standards of Ethical Conduct in all its coaching relationships and maintains strict confidentiality regarding all information provided by its clients.
Every now and then, I share a client’s story through a blog or social media post. But that happens only after explicit approval by the client.